Lesbians are at risk for sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV and AIDS. A latex glove can be used to protect yourself and your partner during oral sex.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Cut 4 fingers off glove, leaving the thumb in place.
- Slit up the side opposite the thumb.
- Rinse talcum off glove.
- Put some water-base lubricant on the side with the thumb protruding.
- Place the lubricated side on your partner's vulva.
- Hold the glove in place with both hands, or have your partner hold it covering her labia.
- Use your tongue to stimulate your partner. Insert your tongue into the thumb for extra fun.
- After sex, be sure to dispose of glove safely. Turn it inside out and wash your hands. Only use each glove once.
- Be sure to use only water-base lubricants.
- If you have an allergy to latex, you can purchase non-latex surgical gloves.
What You Need
- Latex glove
- Water-based lubricant