Gay Marriage and Lesbian Rights
By Kathy Belge, About.com Guide
Your first stop for gay marriage information. Where can gays and lesbians get married, civil unions and domestic partnerships? How to get married or obtain marriage rights via civil unions and domestic partnerships. And why should gays be allowed to marry anyway? What rights come with marriage? Where is gay marriage banned?
- Where Can Gays get Married?
- Arguments For and Against Gay Marriage
- The Difference Between Marriage and Civil Unions
- The Rights & Benefits of Marriage
- Sates that Ban Gay Marriage
- How to Get Married in Connecticut
- How to Get Married in Massachusetts
- How to Get Married in Vermont
- How to Get Married in Canada
- Marriage in New York
- How to get Married in Vermont
- Best Places to get Married in Iowa
Civil Unions & Domestic Partnerships
Gay and lesbian civil unions and domestic partnerships around the world.
- New Jersey Civil Unions
- Oregon Domestic Partnerships
- Washington Domestic Partnership
- Connecticut Civil Unions
- Civil Partnerships in Great Britain
Plan your lesbian wedding or commitment ceremony. From picking out a ring, to proposing, to planning the perfect ceremony, this is your first stop for planning the perfect lesbian wedding.
- Lesbian Wedding Planner
- Lesbian Wedding Proposals
- How to Buy Lesbian Wedding Rings
- Finding Gay-Friendly Wedding Vendors
Lesbian & Gay Rights
Gay rights are about more than just gay marriage. Get informed and get involved in gay politics including gays in the military, gay workplace rights and anti-discrimination laws.