Sarah is Kidnapped
No, really. It is as bad as it sounds. In fact, I was inspired to write a letter to the director in response.
Dear Ms. Nicolaou,
1. Show me a lesbian movie that does not associate lesbianism with murder, unhealthy threesomes, cutting, or sibling incest.
2. Show me a lesbian movie that does not consist of the main character attempting to make a Paris Hilton-lite porn flick with her girlfriend. Ok, this could be hot, but not in this movie.
3. Show me a lesbian movie that does not make me cringe and say, You have got to be kidding me! Or that doesnt make my wife ask, Are we really going to sit through this?
Show Me a Lesbian
4. Show me a lesbian movie that does not have ambiguous story lines, character names and character development. Sam wasnt revealed to be a woman until at least halfway through the movie. Again, You have got to be kidding me!
5. Show me a lesbian movie that reveals your true talents, like Interviews with My Next Girlfriend, which was beyond brilliant. (Note: If you havent seen it, make it a priority.)
A Concerned Movie Reviewer