I haven't come up with cute names for these different sex positions, but feel free to name them yourself if that makes it more enjoyable.
1. The receptive partner lies on her back on a bed with her legs spread, the other woman props herself up on her elbows between her legs. The receptive partner can vary her leg position, keeping them straight, bend her knees or drape them over her lover’s shoulders.
2. The receptive woman sits in a chair, on the edge of a bed or couch and her partner gets on her knees between her legs and makes love to her that way.
3. Both partners lay on their sides facing each other. The receptive partner positions her thighs around her partner’s head.
4. The receptive partner is on her hands and knees and the active partner kneels behind with her head between her lover’s legs. This can also be a good position for analingus.
5. “Sixty-nine” is a position where both of you are performing cunnilingus on each other at the same time. This can be achieved with one of you laying on your back and the other lays on top of you, facing in the opposite direction so that your genitals and mouths match up.
6. A variation on 69, each of you is laying on your side, with your mouths lined up with each other's genitals. This position can be easier on your neck than the traditional 69 position.
7. The active partner lays on her back with a pillow under her neck and her partner lays on top of her, also on her back. The partner on top bends her knees and scoots up so that her genitals come into contact with her partner’s face.
8. The receiving partner stands spread-legged, usually leaning her belly against a couch, bed or counter. Her partner sits, positioning herself below her, facing her genital area. If the bottom partner can lean her back and neck against something (like the couch) both her hands then become free to reach up and touch her breasts.
These are just a few examples of positions for lesbian oral sex. I’m sure you and your lover can come up with a few more variations of these.