What is your secret to a successful lesbian relationship? What is one thing you do that keeps your love alive?
Communication is always good
- Tell each other what you like and what feels good when you're having sex. Don't be afraid to tell them about your sexual fantasies because you never know, they might be thinking the exact same thing! That's what I discovered with my girlfriend.
Communication is really really good to keep that spark going with your sex life
- —Guest Tamber
- We do one thing-talk talk talk...and listen listen listen. I love love talks after lovings, or just walking.
The other is surprise her...Like I'll put on one of my baby doll outfits and get all ready for her when she comes home. Or I'll be fully dressed from the waist up (Or down) and then naked the other half. I'll finish up cooking and we'll have supper just like that. She just loves it. Playing little games like that keeps her love index up!!! kisses girls.
Use your Talents
- I am a singer/songwriter and I wrote a song for my woman and made her a video with the lyrics in it. She loved it. Be creative! There are many ways to say I love you and really tug at her heart strings. :D She is my inspiration and that song proved her of my love and proved me of how much her love affects me. It is a very nice surprise for both. Try it. If you are an artist of any kind use it to your advantage....
- —Guest Alehkz Cheznokova
for you my love
- Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from AGE!
- —Guest clara
- This may sound funny, but the best way to make your girl fall back inlove with you is to.. show her, we can still have sweet passionate sex make a list of things you wanna do sexually with her, and also make a list of the things you love about her. Try!! to keep the spark going. Ive had the same problem. Don't! Smother her. give her time to think.. "Ok she was just to sexy yesterday and her sweet words really made me feel good" the moment you make someone feel good is when your relationship goes good. Communicate sexually and mentally, Let her know you still got it, and you can still be the one!
- —Guest LipStick Lez
- I'm having this problem. My wife and I are separated for the moment. She told me that she isn't in love with me. When we are together, but when we are friends she is. I worked a lot and she told me that all she wanted was affection. I'm trying to make her fall in love with me again now how do i go about doing that??
- —Guest p
- Might sound simple but daily routine can get in the way of the spontaneity of a relationship. I've been with my partner for over 5 years and I always feel the closest when we take time to talk before going to sleep or even getting up at the weekend. It's nice to feel like you are in a wee bubble and can talk about absolutely anything with no distractions. Always take time to look at each other first thing in the morning light.
You're her partner and her bestfriend
- Friendship is always a great foundation. It makes it easy for everything else to fall in its proper place. Communication is key, keep the lines open, never judge, learn to listen and aim to be understood... and of course, always always try to understand what your partner is saying. Be attentive, learn her body language, observe how she handles her self, give importance to her every little mood and gesture. When you love someone, you want to know ever bit of her, even if it takes you a lifetime. You find purpose in knowing what makes her tick and what makes her smile and what makes her sad... Best of all, know that it takes both of you to make it work. You need to be both into the relationship, you're not the only one doing the job. Appreciate her efforts too, show her how grateful you are for the love she gives you. It's not enough that you tell her you love her, acknowledge how much she loves you too. My baby is my bestfriend, and I could not ask for more. :)
- We make sure that there is a weekend getaway once a month just for "OUR" time! We pick a city where neither of us have ever been so we are always having first experiences together!
- —Guest Curly7701
Tips to keeping your love alive
- Communication is the most important tool....ask questions when she is quiet and do not settle for just fine...show that you really care by prompting her to give you more than a one word answer and tell her that it does not matter what the problem is, the both of you will work through it!!
- —Guest Madelyn
Never assume to know her
- Every one of us changes a little bit, every day. One may not notice, but it happens. Never assume you know what she wants and likes - it is bound to change. Keep your eyes and ears open and alert for her. REALLY watch her. REALLY listen. Never assume you know what she means - keep talking to her. Every single day. I promise it will make all the difference.