The term fisting may sound like it's done fast and hard, but actually fisting is an act that requires patience, arousal and lots of lubrication. Here's how it's done.
Time Required: At least a half hour
- In order for the vaginal walls to open wide enough for your had to fit in, she must be highly aroused. Spend lots of time doing what ever it takes to turn her on.
- In order to receive a hand into her vagina, a woman must be very relaxed. Fisting can be very intense, so make sure if the woman on the receiving end needs to stop, that you do. She should be the one in charge of this situation.
- Plan to use lots of lubricant and wear a latex glove for protection from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Insert one or two fingers at a time. She may enjoy clitoral stimulation as you do this.
- The idea is to try and get your hand as small as possible. Cup your four fingers around your thumb so your hand is a skinny as it can get.
- With your knuckles facing the posterior (bottom) of her vagina, slowly rotate your hand, while gently pushing in.
- Getting your knuckles through is the most difficult part. Add more lube if needed. She should be breathing deep breaths and trying to relax. Again, if it is too much for her, stop.
- A slight rotation of the wrist should be all you need to get past her pubic bone and inside her vagina.
- Your hand will naturally curl up once inside. Once you are inside you can hold still, gently move in and out, or gently rotate your wrist.
- Fisting can be intense and make you partner feel vulnerable. Remember it is her pleasure you are after. Respect her wishes.
- Not all women will be able to tolerate fisting. If she can't handle it, stop!
- Lube! Lube! Lube! And more Lube!
- Communication is essential in an intense act like fisting. Make sure you and your partner understand each other.
- If you are acting out a scene has a "safe word" that means stop.
What You Need
- A latex glove
- Lots of water based lubricant