I am in a relatively new relationship with a more experienced woman. My new girlfriend of three months has expressed the desire to shower together and take baths together with soft music, wine, and candles. I am concerned because I don't know what to do in the shower or tub with her. I would imagine there would be a lot of touching and kissing, but is that all? I would like to have prior knowledge on what to expect so as not to disappoint her. Could you help? What do people do in the shower and tub together?
Dear Tubby,Taking a bath together can be very sensual and romantic. Want to plan a romantic bath with your partner. Here’s how:
- Get a nice bottle of wine or champagne (if you drink) and some light appetizers. Get some sensual foods, like chocolate dipped strawberries or creamy brie and crusty bread.
- Put on some sexy music. Whatever kind of music gets you in the mood, like some soulful R&B or light jazz.
- Light some candles. Candle light always adds to a romantic mood.
- Make sure the bathroom is spotless and run a hot bath with scented bubble bath.
- Slowly undress each other and slip into the bath.
- The bath is a great place for massage. You can either sit facing each other and give her a foot massage or have her sit between your legs, so that you can rub her shoulders, neck and arms. This is also a great position to whisper sweet things into her ears.
- Feed each other the sensual foods and sip from your drinks. Sit back and enjoy the heat and wetness on your bodies.
- As the two of you get more intimate and aroused, reach around and caress her breasts, her thighs and between her legs.
- Some women like to be stimulated by a pulsing showerhead. To do this, you’ll need a detachable showerhead. Use the water stream to stimulate her clitoris. Just be sure the water is not too hot!
- Soaping each other up in the shower can also be very erotic.
- Try some waterproof sex toys for added extra fun.
- One of you can sit on the edge of the tub while the other performs oral sex.
- These are just a few ideas of how to have an erotic bath with your partner. Use your imagination discover what other things you can do to turn each other on.
- There are so many great ways to enjoy one another in the bath tub or shower. Let your imagination run wild and you and your new lover will have plenty of fun and sexy times together.
What You Need
- A clean bathroom.
- Scented bubble bath.
- Sensual finger foods.
- Sexy music.
- Waterproof sex toys (optional).